Email Message on PRAZ
It has come to the attention of the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe that there are Emails that are being sent to our valued stakeholders purporting to be from the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe with the Email originator being the late PRAZ Board Member Amb. B. D. Mothobi requesting that the receiver of the Email goes through an attached document, fill in the form as requested on the document and noting that the receiver should endeavour to return the form within (five) 5 days upon receipt. The Email then provides a link to click and view the document. The link then asks for the recipient’s name and password.
The Authority wishes to inform its valued stakeholders who receive such an Email to disregard it as it is not coming from the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe.
Should you have any queries pertaining to the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe you may contact the Authority on the following contact details:
Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe
5th Floor, Bank Chambers
76 Samora Machel Avenue
Telephone: +263 (242) 752 349-42;753 132;790 080
Cell:+263 716 800 036
Toll Free lines: +263 712 899 505
+263 787 106 511
+263 713 000 666
WhatsApp line: +263 787 106 512
Twitter handle: @praz_zw
1. 2020 Supplier Registrations
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) is pleased to announce that registrations and renewals for 2020 commence on 2 December 2019.PRAZ further announces temporary supplier registration offices in Harare and Bulawayo. Please see attached for more information.<Click here to download>
2. Supplier / Bidding Community Exhibition Forum: 26 November 2019, Rainbow Towers
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe(PRAZ) is pleased to announce an exhibition forum for prospective and current suppliers and bidders to Government entities. This will be on the sidelines of a capacity building forum for public sector procuring personnel. This forum presents an excellent opportunity for prospective and current suppliers and bidders to Government entities to market their product/service. Please see attached to get more information and secure your exhibition slot. <Click here to download>
3. Final Press PRAZ Health Sector Advert
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) in collaboration with the Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the inaugural conference and exhibition with a specific focus to public supply chain in the health sector. Please click on the flyer for registration details.
4. 28 FEB 2019 - PRAZ Disowning of Email which is being sent to public procurement suppliers
It has come to the Attention of the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe that there are Emails being sent to the suppliers. Click here for more information.
5. Accounting officers, members of the PMUs, current and prospective suppliers and bidders to government with an interest in the Motor Industry are cordially invited to the inaugural joint Conference and Exhibition between PRAZ and the Motor Industry Association of Zimbabwe(MIAZ).Click here for more details
6. Supplier Registration for 2019 Advert
Current registrations expire 31 December 2018. New registrations for 2019 started Monday 26 November 2018. Listen in to this audio for the details. Click the link below:
7. The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) wishes to inform you of its new logo which will come into effect from 1 March 2019. Please find the attached notice below.